Friday, January 20, 2012

Daisy the ThunderDog

Today is unseasonably warm. That is nice. The puppies just informed me that my doing Yoga does not count as a daily walk to them. Rats. Yoga is kicking my trash! I had to take the emergency blanket out of the back of the car and cover the driver's seat to get home from the class I just took. My clothes are that soaked. At least workout sweat doesn't stink like emotional sweat...

So Daisy has been more clingy than usual. The vet, some friends, and the web all recommend a thing called a Thundershirt which works on the principle of swaddling and pressure points. At first she didn't move, but now she is getting into it. The sales material says she can now be called a ThunderDog. Look out world, we now have a new canine superhero.

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Does this mean that she'll start doing you laundry? Hurray! Glad to hear that yoga is doing it's job for you! Wish I could go to a class with you...=)

    ReplyDelete