Saturday, January 21, 2012

Feels so good to be well!

I went to yoga yesterday. To quote Jen, it kicked my trash! I took a nap in the afternoon for about an hour.

Last night, we went to be a little early. Then I woke up around midnight and was fully awake. So I got up. I updated our whiteboards and the house honey-do list. I organized my paper pile. I wrote several emails. I worked on my Landmark project. I texted with Joe (my almost 22yo) who was quite shocked I was up in the middle of the night. It was fun.

I went back to sleep about 3am. It feels so good to be well!

This last week I wrote an email to my Dad that felt really good. Acknowledging him for who he is to me and how much I appreciate him being my dad. I also was able to reconnect with a friend from 19 years ago. One of my first statements to him was that one thing Landmark provides to me is to pick up a friendship after 19 years exactly where we were back then. Except a little more foxy grey hair. I am present to how miraculous my life is. Yoga, Landmark, 2012, or friendships, it doesn't matter why, what matters is that it is fantastic!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that things are feeling so good right now. You are an amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete