Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pink Dog

It might be of interest that there are human medications which may also be used on canines. Benadryl for allergies and sneezing, Dramamine for motion sickness, and Pepto Bismol for upset digestive tracts.

Our sweet Daisy May Mane (I like saying her whole name out loud) woke me up because she had a gurgle- y stomach in the middle of the night. I got the puppy syringe and gave her some pepto. Then I went back to sleep. In the morning, she was pink on the side of her muzzle and scattered down her body. I had turned my dog pink. And it doesn't show up well in photos so you have to use your 'magination.

At least it was the girl dog and not the boy dog.

We expect a full restoration after her next bath. Keep us in your thoughts. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet there are people out there that would pay a lot of money for a pink dog. And just think...yours was free. =)

    ReplyDelete