Sunday, July 10, 2011

Me and My Lists

My mom used to write lists on the back of used envelopes. I found a book of lists I started in 8th grade, at the ripe old age of 13. I have been the goddess of lists for much of my life. At Landmark Education, people would comment on my notes, writings, and lists. I am not sure what compels me to go on and on with lists, but I do. I complain that at any time I could write a list of 100 things to put on a to-do list, and I embarrassingly share that is accurate. Productive lists are beneficial. Being all consumed with keeping it all straight is exhausting.

I could be considered an expert in the philosophy of Franklin-Covey. And Time Management with Mission Control. I participated with The Communication Program with Landmark Education to the point of being a very effective coach.

This is how I feel:
http://blog.iqmatrix.com/mind-map/time-management-mind-map

If you have any epiphanies, please feel free to share!

1 comment:

  1. I too am a list lover. I find it to be very productive. Some of my most effective lists though are the ones that take serious work to get through. If ever you need someone to understand your list addiction, call me!

    ReplyDelete