Sunday, July 10, 2011

Welcome to Join Me

Sometimes it just helps to write. I want a blog that can assist me to clarify my thoughts. I spend a lot of time thinking about what I want out of life. There are so many goals I have set and achieved. I look at my life and feel that I am hitting the half way point: just as much life in front of me as behind me.
I am so proud of my boys who are serving missions for the Mormon church. I love my husband and I worry about his health. Frankly, I worry about my own health, also. I am pleased to share that I caught up my health checks: mammogram is fine, bone density is improving (yeah!), blood work is normal or good. Now if science could only test for brain chemistry balances, we would be golden!
Thanks for sharing my life and coming by!

1 comment:

  1. There are thousands of thoughts lying within a man that he does not know till he takes up the pen and writes.
    - William Makepeace Thackeray

    ReplyDelete